United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Ferguson saw it coming and jumped like the cowardly bully he was. I am overjoyed that "In his lifetime" we inflicted his most painful defeat, the 6-1 and also snatched the title from them in the cruellest way possible. I hope we win the title against them and continue to leave them light years behind us.

If they would have been a bit more humble in their glory years and not behaved so vilely towards us......have I mentioned the banner lol?.......then maybe, just maybe we would have shown them some mercy. As it stands there is none. I want us to crush them into smithereens and as they start to crawl away weeping for what they once had, be reassembled. Give them some hope then crush them again. Over and over for eternity.

Blimey! That's a bit 1984....

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Big%2BBrother%2BIs%2BWatching%2BYou%2Bcopy.jpg

Make that Roy Keane.

Aren't all utd fans mate?
In the main, I suppose, yes. I've got a couple of good mates who are Rags from way back, the type that,
if they could afford to blow their pocket money, would also go and watch City, it's amazing that this was a regular
occurrence years ago. I'm not from Manchester, they are, (although not now), so I only went to watch City as and when,
and then always worked Saturdays when I started work, so they have a much better 'History' than me.
These lads, I can tell you now, are totally pissed off with Mourinho, they want him offed asap, they accept that
they're miles behind us in every department, and envy our management team who secured Pep's services.
So, 98% are complete bellends, I know that, but not all.

In the main, I suppose, yes. I've got a couple of good mates who are Rags from way back, the type that,
if they could afford to blow their pocket money, would also go and watch City, it's amazing that this was a regular
occurrence years ago. I'm not from Manchester, they are, (although not now), so I only went to watch City as and when,
and then always worked Saturdays when I started work, so they have a much better 'History' than me.
These lads, I can tell you now, are totally pissed off with Mourinho, they want him offed asap, they accept that
they're miles behind us in every department, and envy our management team who secured Pep's services.
So you're saying that 13,180,000 of their supporters are NOT bellends?

I don't believe you.

Hire Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho. Was their long term strategy to play dour football? Funny thing is they could probably fix their issues cheaply if they sign someone like Sarri from Napoli and pay some of Napoli's cheap buy out clause players but Woodward is thick and will continue giving Mourinho £100m players who can dab. Not getting close to us for a long time.

That's the thing, there is no rhyme or reason to what they are doing. They get Mourinho who plays so defensively and cautiously and then they give him Pogba and Sanchez.

They're just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks.

It is the long standing United fans who are realists , the majority as you rightly point out are the bandwagon jumping fuckwits who infest football as a whole.

I agree with you. There probably will be some decent rags. I’ve just not met one yet.

Been saying it for a while, Utd are a spent force, they are spending their warchest going to total opposite direction to the way football is going in this country.

Maureen will be sacked in the summer, if he isnt even better, but whoever they bring in will have to work with the hoofball footballers they have, no more spending big marquee purchases.

Liverpool will be our rivals, though I would rather it was spurs because Liverpool are looking actually quite set up for dominance again. Please god nooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.