United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Ferguson saw it coming and jumped like the cowardly bully he was. I am overjoyed that "In his lifetime" we inflicted his most painful defeat, the 6-1 and also snatched the title from them in the cruellest way possible. I hope we win the title against them and continue to leave them light years behind us.

If they would have been a bit more humble in their glory years and not behaved so vilely towards us......have I mentioned the banner lol?.......then maybe, just maybe we would have shown them some mercy. As it stands there is none. I want us to crush them into smithereens and as they start to crawl away weeping for what they once had, be reassembled. Give them some hope then crush them again. Over and over for eternity.

It's hard to comprehend the absolute arrogance that led to that banner. It was incomprehensible to them that the status quo would ever change. They were destined to win forever and we were destined to lose forever. I must admit at times it felt like that too and that banner symbolised everything, our suffering and their sense of infallibility. It coming down was almost as euphoric as the win that led to it.

Hire Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho. Was their long term strategy to play dour football? Funny thing is they could probably fix their issues cheaply if they sign someone like Sarri from Napoli and pay some of Napoli's cheap buy out clause players but Woodward is thick and will continue giving Mourinho £100m players who can dab. Not getting close to us for a long time.
Cheap players from Napoli don't win you the social media cups.

Hire Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho. Was their long term strategy to play dour football? Funny thing is they could probably fix their issues cheaply if they sign someone like Sarri from Napoli and pay some of Napoli's cheap buy out clause players but Woodward is thick and will continue giving Mourinho £100m players who can dab. Not getting close to us for a long time.
It would be amazing having Sarri and Pep in the same area the derbies would be out of this world

Part 3.The straitjacket ....
man-up-strait-jacket-2890083.jpg

There’s something very “Tottenham” about them this season. Spurs’ handshake club annoys the shit out of me. Son has the look of someone who won a tv show and can’t believe he’s there (not doubting his ability btw).

United now have Carlton, Lukaku and the Wicked Witch of the West who can dab, play basketball and knock about with rappers acting all gangsta but go missing when it really matters.

There’s something very “Tottenham” about them this season. Spurs’ handshake club annoys the shit out of me. Son has the look of someone who won a tv show and can’t believe he’s there (not doubting his ability btw).

United now have Carlton, Lukaku and the Wicked Witch of the West who can dab, play basketball and knock about with rappers acting all gangsta but go missing when it really matters.
Hahaha very good sir :)

I was meaning perhaps it is the same person

Common factors / shared attributes ? Diane Abbott has one ( I assume ) and Mourinho is a massive ego driven one - so perhaps.

Actually I think Diane Abbott is possibly the more, ever so slightly likeable / sane one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.