What goes on your chippy chips?

Cheese and gravy

_99796768_chips.jpg

Trouble with a lot of Chippy vinegar is its cheap, catering watered down shit and i literally have a bottle of sarsons in the car so that if i get when out i can drown them in the real deal.
A mate of mine opened a fairly upmarket chippy a few years ago and he was quite staggered at the standards within the industry. Everything, from the packaging through to the oil was a race to the bottom in terms of price and quality. Most chippys are pretty shit imo, which is a shame as it’s such a good meal when it’s done right.

Most chippys are pretty shit imo, which is a shame as it’s such a good meal when it’s done right.

Agree completely.

It's a national treasure that should not be seen as fast food or cheap and those owning and operating should put everything they can into making it the very best.

This is true.We are a very selfish,and unfit,society.

And then we just expect our doctors to solve it.

Same goes for all three drunken pricks who occupy police and hospital time over a weekend.

There would be national uproar if the NHS started charging for all these vices which obviously doesn't cost a thing to indulge in.

Penny might drop when the next generation start dying before their parents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.