Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having been responsible for the deaths of 39 of their fans you’d think they’d be quiet on the subject.

2 time winners & 7 time runners up but no pedigree.

33 times champions of Italy.

I simply can not understand why Liverpool Football Club refuses to apologise for the behaviour of their fans at Heysel.

reports today that the sharks are circling the selling club to buy Salah at the end of the season - only £200m !

I would be more suprised if he stays tbh. He is hot property.

Single handedly dragged his country to the World Cup and and now is likely to smash the PL single season goal record as a winger.

Barca have already made statement signings. With Real having a disappointing season (1pt ahead of Valencia and 15 pts begins Barca). It’s their turn to make a statement.

Bale out for £90m
Salah in for £150-200m

Everyone is happy.

Heysel never happened mate. It has been totally airbrushed from history.
And on the extremely rare occasion it does get mentioned it wasn't their fault.
A more horrible, nasty, snidey, vindictive, collective of fans, club, city & geographical area you could wish to meet.
Thatcher didn't get a lot right but she was right when it comes to this lot.
I fucking despise them with every pore in my body. A horrible, horrible set of people - every last one of them.

I don't agree with that. This thread's about Liverpool FC and it's fans, and that's a very different thing to the City of Liverpool and the people from there.

Apologies up front if already mentioned.

Just watched Salah's goals v Watford for the first time. Their keeper had an absolute mare!!!

I can't see them selling Salah after just one season.

But when Fenway see the $$$$$ and can offer some to Klippety to put to the Coutinho money that is left they can pacify most by saying there is still plenty of cash to buy and the offer on Salah was too good to turn down.............and they will be able to pocket @ $100m themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.