CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I'm not convinced we'd get 17000 to Kiev easily, its a lot of charter aircraft is that, and regular services are few and far between from the UK, it'll be an interesting exercise for sure, lets hope its one we can test.
There are plenty of options from the UK changing at Paris CDG or Amsterdam.

most scousers I know are cock sure they are going to beat us.them and united fans always seem totally confident they'll win despite the facts where even at 3 0 up city fans are praying we hold on with 5 mins

most scousers I know are cock sure they are going to beat us.
I'm glad we're being dismissed. Our players have developed a ruthless winning mentality under Pep and now there's even less pressure on us thanks to their fans and the media. They're in for a shock if they think we're just going to lie down and succumb to History FC.

I sense a City v United moment in the FA cup. We made a statement that day and I feel the same will happen against Liverpool in both legs. They are under-estimating us, especially as appears we will hopefully be full strength. Big week coming up soon and I cant wait.

Whilst a few daft internet knownowts might be publicly talking themselves up, any Liverpool fan with any more than a child’s knowledge of football knows that we are favourites and it will be an upset if they beat us.

Judging by the hype in the media, Liverpool have not only spanked Man City in the Champions League but they’ve won the final 5-0 v Barcelona (Salah getting all five of course). They’ve also somehow, heroically, managed to snatch second place and are rewarded with all the plaudits- team of the year, decade, century, manager of the year, decade, century, Salah taking all the player awards. Ever.

It’s (again) got to ridiculous proportions fuelled by the amount of ex-dippers on tv, but I’m sure (or hope)that the vast majority of neutrals see this propaganda for what it is and laugh when the dippers win nowt!

Well the post above is now saying if you bought a Basel ticket you can buy for this game so maybe that helps? I think that's a fair way of doing it because it's rewarding fans who aren't necessarily season ticket holders/members but have supported us in the competition already this season. Whereas there will be some ST holders who haven't attended a single CL game prior to this one. I think Liverpool do this for CL home games in that non-season ticket holders who have attended previous CL games get priority over season ticket holders who haven't.
I remember for the Real Madrid semi a few years back everyone kicked off because seasoncard holders had first dibs on the tickets and allowed to purchase 6 tickets per card.

Those who attended previous Champions League matches were completely frozen out. I think as football supporters we all agree that was a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.