CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

To be honest, if we get to the final I do think there should be a provision not only for home CL games attended but also away CL games. I don't think it's fair for, say, a ST holder who hasn't attended a single home or away CL game to get priority over a non-ST holder who has. That said, with an allocation of only 17000 it would probably sell out to ST holders on the cup scheme
I don't think there are that many on the Cup Scheme for CL

All we here is about the atmosphere.

Didn’t know the atmosphere will play both legs instead of Liverpool.

They know they are inferior and are very afraid so are trying to scare our players by hyping up this mythical atmosphere as if our players never played an away game at a difficult ground.

We are playing a cult not a football club.

In any case it's the return leg that pumps up the atmosphere.

Mustn't concede in the first 20 minutes

I'm not convinced we'd get 17000 to Kiev easily, its a lot of charter aircraft is that, and regular services are few and far between from the UK, it'll be an interesting exercise for sure, lets hope its one we can test.

The few flights that are operating are already very expensive.

I'm not convinced we'd get 17000 to Kiev easily, its a lot of charter aircraft is that, and regular services are few and far between from the UK, it'll be an interesting exercise for sure, lets hope its one we can test.
STOP RIGHT THERE
Chicken counting only has one outcome for City.

Can't see City leaving four or five thousand empty seats just to keep a few Wildings out.
After Basel then maybe open sale @ 8k @6k @4k @2k ?

I was just told by a Liverpool supporter how lucky they are with their great support compared to City, I would love if we beat them even more after this comment and create a great atmosphere at the Etihad. C'mon City let's show the scousers what we can do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.