Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that myself. Slow news day

Nah just a way to get the moaners moaning even more.

What I did like is this paragraph...

'Many Liverpool fans will miss out on attending the first game because UEFA’s allocation has increased for the match and there has also been greater demand from the club’s Priority Rights Holders, meaning there were fewer seats available for season ticket holders and members. '

So 'normal' fans miss out because of Liverpool FC's greed and yet they are not up in arms about it !!!

Nah just a way to get the moaners moaning even more.

What I did like is this paragraph...

'Many Liverpool fans will miss out on attending the first game because UEFA’s allocation has increased for the match and there has also been greater demand from the club’s Priority Rights Holders, meaning there were fewer seats available for season ticket holders and members. '

So 'normal' fans miss out because of Liverpool FC's greed and yet they are not up in arms about it !!!
This is an article first published on the 26th March By the sun online it’s all about how they are missing out on HOME tickets due to UEFA, it seems it’s been doctored and published as City can’t sell out, not sure how to add the link but it’s almost word for word but about the first leg not the 2nd . Not just this paragraph but the whole article.

In the Times today in the match report on England's game last night says
'Raheem Sterling was comfortably the Man of the Match' and raves about his performance.
On the next page Alyson Rudd marks him a 6/10 whilst Lingard & Jordan Henderson are both marked a 7.
It's just a complete joke!

In the Times today in the match report on England's game last night says
'Raheem Sterling was comfortably the Man of the Match' and raves about his performance.
On the next page Alyson Rudd marks him a 6/10 whilst Lingard & Jordan Henderson are both marked a 7.
It's just a complete joke!

Henderson 7? he was only on the pitch 18 minutes and only made 8 passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.