Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

Not been this disappointed since Pellegrini allowed us to go out with a whimper against Madrid when all we needed was 1 goal to reach a final. It feels very much like that in that we didn't give it a go. To not have a shot on target is unforgiveable and should as I now expect we go out, it will feel like another missed opportunity. Take nothing away from Liverpool they deservedly won but they wasn't that great, feels more like we beat ourselves rather than simply being bettered on the day.

Just showed the attack on the City coach - that has to have had an impact. It was a disgrace. Livepool have apologised.

I am convinced we will go through.

If they can score three inside half an hour, this City team can certainly do likewise over the course of ninety minutes.

A couple of things which could be important when the dust settles.

Salah could be missing with an apparent groin issue, which for a speed merchant is a nightmare.

Henderson is suspended, meaning their already depleted midfield will be another man short.

Sergio will be fit also.

We saw shades of possible momentum breakdown in Liverpool when they Salah went off.

Barca were four down last year against PSG, and I do think we have five in us, even if Liverpool get one.

Bookmark this.

The ex Ref on BT has just proven we should have had a penalty on Sterling too. I missed it but it was clear and right in front of the linesman.
Also the most unconvincing claim that Sané was offside... the graphic showed they were level and they collectively say "hmmm yeah".

Some of the comments on here, f###in grow a set. Bad night at the office, fair play to Liverpool but this isn't over yet. We dominted 2nd half and we'll do the same next week. If we can pressure early and scored then its on. These players have shown that they're capable and if any team can turn it around then its them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.