New Kits 2018/19

hopefully this is what we can look forward to the season after next

Malmo-2018-Home-Kit.jpg
That's pretty terrible. Why is it so shiny? All for simple designs, but with that material it looks like a pub team.

in city blue with a white collar, perfection. Current kit is good, and great for Nike, but it's a one-off as next season will show.

I wouldn’t mind that kit at all with our sponsor btw. It is better than most of the Nike kits we’ve had.

I just think our current one is better and is the best home kit we’ve had.

Can’t wait for navy socks next year though.

christ, Nike were so "shiny" the immortal song "we're Man City, we glow in the dark" was born
That's the colour, not the texture of the material. Anyway, I'll be disappointed if we end up something like that. Personally, I've liked a lot of the Nike kits we've had to date, especially the home shirts. The away ones less so, although this year's maroon one is nice.

That's the colour, not the texture of the material. Anyway, I'll be disappointed if we end up something like that. Personally, I've liked a lot of the Nike kits we've had to date, especially the home shirts. The away ones less so, although this year's maroon one is nice.

you've forgotten Nike's first kit then? Positively gleaming
nike-manchester-city-home-kit-01-320x213.jpg

besides the only reason several others haven't been is they've been dulled by a darker blue and all the navy. If you liked any home kit other than this season's (15/16 as well if you condemn the shield) then you're just weird. 13/14 was awful material with a shield, 14/15 was Coventry and last season was Coventry blending with Chelsea. This season's is good but we're going to tear it up again next season, and the maroon was let down by the back of the sleeves being unnecessarily darker.

you've forgotten Nike's first kit then? Positively gleaming
nike-manchester-city-home-kit-01-320x213.jpg

besides the only reason several others haven't been is they've been dulled by a darker blue and all the navy. If you liked any home kit other than this season's (15/16 as well if you condemn the shield) then you're just weird. 13/14 was awful material with a shield, 14/15 was Coventry and last season was Coventry blending with Chelsea. This season's is good but we're going to tear it up again next season, and the maroon was let down by the back of the sleeves being unnecessarily darker.
I quite liked that one personally, although in my memory it wasn't as shiny as that! I also liked the 15/16 home shirt just for the collar and this year's is decent too. The home kits with navy I'm less keen on. Arsenal's Puma kit is almost identical every year, which is both good and bad depending on how you look at things. Either way, they'll all be a bit meh compared to the years under Umbro circa 2010-2013.

I quite liked that one personally, although in my memory it wasn't as shiny as that! I also liked the 15/16 home shirt just for the collar and this year's is decent too. The home kits with navy I'm less keen on. Arsenal's Puma kit is almost identical every year, which is both good and bad depending on how you look at things. Either way, they'll all be a bit meh compared to the years under Umbro circa 2010-2013.

well it's rarely sunny in Manchester so we didn't often get to see that kit in its full "radiant glow".

Spotted on Twitter (I know!)...

As if today wasn't bad enough, check out that away kit!

I think that home shirt would be decent. But only when looked from far away. The details are just silly and the we should use white, not navy in the shirt

And I don’t even mind the away one (*ducks for cover*).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.