Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

Says all you need to know about Tyler when Jesus got through on goal and shot it was Oh dear now just think how he would respond to Kane going through on goal it wouldn’t be oh dear would it be KANNNNNEEE

One of our best results of the season.
All the players showed great spirit and determination to shake off the horror week just gone, and at wembley against a very strong spurs team who hadn't lost in 14 games. They stuck 2 fingers up too the snipers and media vultures that were circling, desperate to see us wilt under the pressure.
And those City supporters that sang down there all night deserve a free ticket for the Swansea game. Fantastic support in a match with the daftest kick off time of the season.

To produce that performance after what they’ve been through showed real class.
I’m not bothered if we reach a ton. Just more of the same professionalism we showed last night, add in some ruthless finishing and we will be finishing the season like we should.
We all know there’s going to be changes, so do the players and they’re trying to keep their place in this Juggernaut. Souness was gushing about us last night and rightly so. I’ve been a city fan for nearly 45 years and it’s some of the football I’ve always wanted to see here.
Next season will be a belter too. I wonder who’s coming to join us??

@typicalcity 4-0 Spurs.
"Why exactly is my prediction so laughable apparently??

This game reminds me of the last season at white hart lane game, it’s gonna be awful - quote me afterwards."

Ok, will do.

They'll drop points at Bournemouth.

We will get our celebration regardless, so I'd like to see it done before we play Swansea.

What I've wanted is it wrapped up in record time.

This team deserves that.

I would imagine Pep has said pretty much that to the players, go out and break all the records you possibly can from now til the end of the season, they do deserve that with the football they've played, people will point to one series of games where we weren't at our best (or the officials) and try to define us on that, this way, we will go down as record breakers which will be there for a very long time.

Well done lads.

Ps, was that George Formby doing the match analysis with Graeme Souness ?

I do hope sterling continues to work on his finishing. Yes 22 goals now, but how many tap ins, how many scuff shots. He is just not a natural finisher and in the decisive moments, we’ll need one.

Anyone else concerned that he’s heading into his final two years, given how young he is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.