Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Champions get 40 medals to give out. Pep has that many on his coaching staff, so a few players might miss out! The threshold is 5 appearances makes you automatically eligible, but the club can hand them out to other players from the allotment.

I personally think he will give them out to all the players that qualify before any staff members including Mangala who certainly earned his before he went out on loan. Should bring him back for the trophy lift as well considering he's injured and won't play again for them.

It's a good opportunity to give the youngsters some game time. I'd live to see Foden get some minutes, especially after his injury. I'd also like to see some of the usual starters get some rest. Sane in particular has looked tired in recent games.

While breaking records is great does it move the squad further in terms of progress ? However giveing a couple of youth players / fringe players some time on the pitch would .and who is to say records cant be broken with them in the team ?

I think a balance is key. Breaking records sets a bench mark, if we get 100 points, break the goals record that we simply enhance our confidence & fear factor.
Youth will play, but only those at near to first team level. Likely Diaz & Foden.

Ederson

Walker......Otto.........Laporte......Mendy

...........Kdb..........Gundog.................

.................Dave...........................

Bernie the drunk.......Jesus............Raheem

Rest Sane as he's done the most minutes recently and looks wrecked. Rest Vinny for away to West ham and on the proviso that we need to get Laporte settled for next year with Mendy.

Stupid fucking post again, about a team who has scored more goals than anyone else, and is likely to score a record number of goals in a PL season. You come across as a right spoiled brat
No need to be rude! I’m just saying we will miss a bucket load as we have been doing.
Your opinion of me isn’t warranted.

Think we should go for the records, most goals scored, points, wins etc. We would then undeniably be the best team in premier league history. But, I do believe we need to rotate with an eye on next season too and thinking about the World Cup try and ensure players do get appropriate rest etc so they don’t come back for pre season over tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.