Brilliant opportunity to give some youngsters some game time
However I expect a pretty full strength team out there to start these games
Pep will show complete respect for the league of that I’m certain

_________________Bravo________________

Danilo______Laporte____Stones______Delph

________________Gundogan_____________

_________Bernardo__________Foden_____

Sterling____________Jesus____________Diaz

This team is good enough to win the remaining games.
I think this might be the lineup although I have a feeling we will see Mendy instead of Delph.

While breaking records is great does it move the squad further in terms of progress ? However giveing a couple of youth players / fringe players some time on the pitch would .and who is to say records cant be broken with them in the team ?
Agree

The Champions get 40 medals to give out. Pep has that many on his coaching staff, so a few players might miss out! The threshold is 5 appearances makes you automatically eligible, but the club can hand them out to other players from the allotment.
My Uncle has an allotment..can he have one.?...........lol

I'd give David Silva the rest of the season off to spend time looking after his family, and to get ready for the World Cup, he owes us nothing for the rest of this season, give his place to Foden and Diaz to share.
Said this earlier in the thread, and I stick with it. We can be nearly full strength and give them both game time, while giving a great club servant, time to be with his wife and young boy. Obviously he can be here for the presentation, and I'm sure he'd want that, but there really is no need for him to be playing much for us again this season imho.

Said this earlier in the thread, and I stick with it. We can be nearly full strength and give them both game time, while giving a great club servant, time to be with his wife and young boy. Obviously he can be here for the presentation, and I'm sure he'd want that, but there really is no need for him to be playing much for us again this season imho.

Same for de Bruyne as well (3440 mins played this season); David Silva (2683 mins played this season).

Much as I'd love to see records broken, it might be wiser to have those minutes in the tank for next season and rest them as much as possible.

I voted draw as I am a superstitious bastard, every time I back us to win we don’t!

Pep will pay full respect to the remaining games nothing surer I’m sure we will see game time for foden and Diaz at some point but not as much as some are expecting. We will hopefully see mendy return from his lay off and possibly nmecha here and there. Looking forward to the remaining games though u would think only Swansea and the Southampton game will have something riding on it for the other team the rest of the teams possibly already safe by the time we play them. What a season though let’s go and finish it in style I’m sure that’s what the players will want to do, roll on Sunday! Ole ole.

Just hoping that if there any members of the squad needing game time to qualify for prem medal they are given it.

Agree with other posters abt Silva, leave him alone now & let him spend time with his family, He can come back for the trophy presentation.

If he decides he would rather play, then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.