Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

Hasnt he won a record amount of manager of the month awards this season? Absolutely blitzed this division. If pep doesn’t win it then I would be very surprised even taking in to account any bias held against us previously.

Record four awards on the trot. First manager to do it! How would it be possible to award it to anyone else, unless they wanted the most churlish reason for not awarding it to Guardiola! I suspect that Pep wouldn't care a Spanish peseta if he didn't win, but anyone else and it's just a travesty.

MOTY decided by LMA. I'm sure that all of them will not be envious of Pep's unfair advantage of money and inheriting of a world class team and be fair-minded and unbiased.
They will recognise and applaud how he took over an aged team needing a whole new defence and shipped out 9 players bringing in half a dozen new signings and improved every single player he bought and kept. And in the meantime produced a team playing the best ever football seen in the PL. Breaking records all through the season.

POTY is decided by the Football Writers, that's the real POTY not the poxy PFA one. None of the PFA are jealous of City. Every season they acknowledge Silva and Sergio to the extent of embarrassment. Having said that I'm sure Carrick will get a fair number of POTY votes from Rag Media Central.

Don't know why, but whenever I see Dyche interviewed, I half expect him to stop the interviewer mid-sentence and say, 'Hang on a minute, I've just got to nip down and change a barrel.'

Never mentioned any dates.

Just stated the fact that Tevez & Bellamy were our two best players at one time & Bob managed to fall out with both of them.[/QUOTE

I think you got ypurself a bit confused. We were discussing Mancini winning Manager of the Season in 2012 and you mentioned him falling out with Bellamy, despite the fact Bellamy played for Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.