Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

I don't agree with it, I wanted to applaud the players off properly, we've paid to see them and not Ric 2bh, but I can't stop people doing it and if they want to do their "look at me, it's all about me" routine then it's up to the club, if they're happy with it then we move on. I'm just thankful it wasn't 2 weeks ago because it would have turned ugly.

Great to see so many young lads on the pitch. Reminds me of my heydays charlton 85 etc. New generation of blues coming through watching the best team we ever had.
What's not to like?

Charlton 85...That was a good un! They had horses back in them days to chase you off though. We also had a pitch invasion the game before at Notts County but not sure that one
was as well received.

I don’t mind today but hope there isn’t one against Huddersfield.

I was relaxed about the pitch invasion. It seemed to be mostly good-natured youngsters. I would have been on there myself if I was 45 years younger. It's good to see our fans still have a bit of passion to be honest. Better than plastic flags anyway.

Well at least it killed the atmosphere thread after the Yaya/kolo song at the end. Great to see so many young fans enjoying it and they are our future! They will remember this day.

But people on the pitch are vindicating it saying it was a chance to finally celebrate winning the league with the players? Because we won it outside of out own game.

Why then rob fans of that chance by forcing the players off?

That doesn't add up. No doubt in my mind people will chance it against Huddersfield. You and your son got on the pitch and could lap it up, brilliant, but what about some other kid up in the God's missing out on applauding the players? Not everyone can go to every game.

Will somebody please think about the children in the third tier.

Fair enough, I hadn’t really thought of people who were there today who won’t be at the Huddersfield game. Then again, I still can’t really imagine coming away from that game today and thinking the pitch invasion really spoiled it for me. I guess everyone’s different though.
Thinking it spoiled a fantastic performance and win and being of the opinion some fans were selfish and stupid are different opinions though and not mutually exclusive.

Fantastic match, stupid pitch invasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.