Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Waiting for the birth of my second child in hospital so I’m gutted I’ve missed the pitch invasion today i for one would of been on there too happy clapping at the end just don’t do it for me.

We need more passion at games not less.
Agree, but running onto the pitch is hardly evidence of passion. You show your passion during the 90-odd minutes of the game. The club don't want fans running onto the pitch - respect the club's wishes.

Agree, but running onto the pitch is hardly evidence of passion. You show your passion during the 90-odd minutes of the game.

Hmmm. I may be wrong but a wild guess tells me that the people tutting at a pitch invasion are not the ones creating an awful lot of noise within the stadium during the 90 minutes.

Hmmm. I may be wrong but a wild guess tells me that the people tutting at a pitch invasion are not the ones creating an awful lot of noise within the stadium during the 90 minutes.
Create an atmosphere for 90-odd minutes. The club don't want us on the pitch. Respect the club's wishes.

Create an atmosphere for 90-odd minutes. The club don't want us on the pitch. Respect the club's wishes.

"Football is an emotional game. I understand you have to be careful. But when they feel they want to share that they are happy - it is better they stay where they should stay - but I'm not going to tell them 'Don't do that.'

"If they are happy, I like them to be close with the team. They show how happy they are and that is the most beautiful thing we can live like that as professionals, as a manager and football players. We felt that today. The fans here were so happy."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.