Leroy Sane PFA Young Player of the Year

I am surprised Kane didn't get first place. Still there is time for Kane to win a Champions League medal along with winning the World cup, top scorer in a calendar year and the golden boot award as well. Sane deserves it (although should Sterling should get recognition as well).

Last edited:
Sterling has been more consistent but Sane is totally unplayable and more eyecatching when on it.

Kane is 25 in a month or so. It really is a joke. The latest YPOT season for a player should be the one they turn 23.

Last edited:
Kane is 25 in a month or so. It really is a joke. Last season shoukd be the one you turn 23.
Afaik he shouldn't have been eligible, he turned 24 at the end of July, well before the season started. They'll probably nominate him again next season though.

Pleased for the lad but Raz deserved it far more but we all know that Raz will never be recognised by his peers or the media.

He is actually getting loads of recognition and praise from both his peers and the media this season.

It’s strange that no City fans are using the goals argument for Salah over DeBruyne, but there’s plenty using it for Sterling over Sané??

I personally would have voted Sané for Young Player, the level of his performances over the seaaon have been better for me. Sterling’s stats are incredible, but I think Sané is showing the greater potential.

It’s strange that no City fans are using the goals argument for Salah over DeBruyne, but there’s plenty using it for Sterling over Sané??

I personally would have voted Sané for Young Player, the level of his performances over the seaaon have been better for me. Sterling’s stats are incredible, but I think Sané is showing the greater potential.

You know, If I am honest, if I could pick out best talent under 23 it would be bernardo, if he played every week he would eclipse sane and sterling in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.