Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
9jCPl70.jpg
[/IMG]
9jCPl70.jpg

I think for the DM position, Fabinho should be our first choice.

That is your opinion. Right now (aside from our defenders) we have just De Bruyne and Fernandinho that are physically strong (and neither of them are particularly strong). If either of those aren't playing then we have one at most. In this league, where one player out-muscling another of the ball doesn't constitute a foul, we run the risk of being unable to compete effectively for first and second balls.

How the hell are we averaging 71% possession then?

9jCPl70.jpg
[/IMG]
9jCPl70.jpg

I think for the DM position, Fabinho should be our first choice.

Good post. I like Fabinho too, plus he could fill in at right-back. but it seems like we haven't been linked to him much since the beginning of last summer. Like how the media said that Fred was a done deal in January, but now that story seems to have disappeared. And Weigl before him

WTF is squawka?

Newsflash.....Pep Guardiola reveals he signs players only after consulting squawka lol

I'd give it a swerve just to avoid dealing with De Laurentiis. We'll waste the whole summer and just get a load of snide digs in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.