Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is their problem? Only a handful of idiots who let their passion get the better of them. All part of a European night init

Chris bascombe in the telegraph... won't link.

Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp is one of the greatest tacticians in modern football – and more than equal to Pep Guardiola

Hahahaha
Do you reckon if Liverpool were currently 16 points clear at the top of the Prem and 20 points clear of us but we had just beaten Roma in the CL semi final 1st leg he would have written the same headline but with the names swapped over?

When this happens is when we'll see how good they, and Salah, really are. The truth is they've won three big games all season, 2 against us at Anfield and last night. In all three games the opposition were set up perfectly for this Liverpool team to exploit. I was raging at half time in our game because it's been obvious for a while now that Liverpool blow their gasket and if they're not winning in the last twenty minutes they are vulnerable. What they haven't had to do yet is breakdown a really solid defence. Actually they had to do it twice against United and failed. When I see Salah's goals with the pace, movement and space him and his teammates have, I wonder what Sané, KDB, Sterling etc could do. Not belittling Salah or Liverpool here, they guy is magic. But it will be interesting to see him next year when teams wise up.
Good post. When you think they've played West Brom three times, lost two and drawn one, lost to Swansea,
lost or drawn to other lower teams, there really is no comparison between Liverpool and City.
City do not lose to a top four side and then get twatted by the bottom ones, we have strolled the league because
of consistency, Liverpool don't have this, at all.
It's all very well them screaming their 'nads off whenever a big team turns up there, beating them, then following
up with three points down the drain elsewhere, more consistency against lower teams would enable the odd loss
to the top ones to be more acceptable, but they don't have that mindset. I agree with your point about how we
and others beaten by them set up, I doubt we'll play the same way next year, despite Peps determination to play
exactly the same way, he is not stupid.

They haven't been charged with anything yet, just arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. It's standard practice for the police to refer to the most serious offence possible in these circumstances, but that doesn't mean it's the offence that the CPS will eventually charge them with.

Ah right! That explains it

BBC already planting the away leg narrative.

"Liverpool fans fearful of trip to Rome." Scousers ringing up saying they aren't going as they are scared of retribution on innocent people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.