Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

And Khaldoon will again say how important the fans are at the end of season interview. Tedious.

Good I’m glad they are. I hope every single media outlet has something to say about it. I’m a fan of the team and manager, I don’t care about some mid level board members who are just upping prices to justify their salaries each year (10 rises in 11 years).

And it’s nice your ticket has gone up by a quid, but mine has gone up £375 since 2011, it’s about 40% rise. Nothing in my life has gone up so sharply compared to that (maybe my blood pressure!)

The quality of the football you’re watching every week has to be fair...

But obviously not yet.

But, how long is Pep staying?

Let's hope that new contract extension takes him to retirement.

If we win a few back to back titles,I see a lot of the world,were we see football shirts,becoming more blue,it is a work in progress,and I never thought I'd see the day,where we have tourists at a home match,but it has started already,and success on the pitch will make that grow,quickly,towards the "money men"

Been season ticket holder with my Dad since ‘88 and this season had to upgrade his ticket quite a few times due to him being unable to make games for health reasons. Anyone know if its a simple process to upgrade/change name of a season ticket to a full from a concession? Realise I’d lose ticket points but may be easier in the long run. Then Dad can still come to any games he feels up to getting to.

Spoken like someone who can evidently afford it (as can I - just). I dare say there’s plenty however who can’t

Exactly right. I can afford it, just. I have to go without things just like the old days. But I prioritise like the old days. Indeed there are a couple of occasions a year when I can't afford the fuel to go over and no lift.

Looking to apply for 2 season tickets for next season,ideally the value ones.
Been sharing a seasoncard for last 12 seasons in the family stand,whats the easiest way to apply,do you have to join the waiting list ?

Cheers blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.