“Several Dead” After Shooting In American News Room

I'd guess a politically-motivated violent attack on the press will happen eventually here, but not until after Trump starts "losing" and his rhetoric gets more aggressive -- i.e., the economy flips over, Mueller makes headway that really looks like it will threaten the Presidency, the Blues Brothers run some Nazi splinter group off a bridge and into a river -- that sort of thing.

I was surprised he hadnt heard of it but astounded he couldnt work it out.
tmimn.gif
In my defence, I had been on the IPA's since early afternoon!

I agree that 50 years is probably not long enough. The problem is that Americans are born with the right to bear arms, and that is very difficult to get away from.

I was in meetings with some US DoD contractors a couple of weeks ago, and we had a chat about guns. Turns out one of the guys (late 50's academic type) has a small arsenal of hand guns, pump-action shot guns, hunting rifles and assault rifles, with enough home made ammunition to start a war. all because HE CAN.
Sorry. I’ve had a PM from @Mad Eyed Screamer asking what “US” means. Any clue?

yet here’s posters saying it must be a Trump supporter or a right-wing follower.
Can you quote them? Because it looks like you just made that up and/or were unable to follow the conversations that actually took place in the thread.

I agree that 50 years is probably not long enough. The problem is that Americans are born with the right to bear arms, and that is very difficult to get away from.

I was in meetings with some US DoD contractors a couple of weeks ago, and we had a chat about guns. Turns out one of the guys (late 50's academic type) has a small arsenal of hand guns, pump-action shot guns, hunting rifles and assault rifles, with enough home made ammunition to start a war. all because HE CAN.

I bet the **** couldn’t fight sleep unarmed. Big tough guys with guns. Fucking shitebags the lot of then.

Can you quote them? Because it looks like you just made that up and/or were unable to follow the conversations that actually took place in the thread.

There’s 3 in the first two pages alone lol.

“Wonder if he’s wearing a Maga hat” is literally on page 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.