“Several Dead” After Shooting In American News Room

I bet the **** couldn’t fight sleep unarmed. Big tough guys with guns. Fucking shitebags the lot of then.
To look at the guy, you wouldn't know he had enough firepower to start a war. He was a short, skinny guy, and not at all your angry, archetypal gung ho, gun toting lunatic.

It takes all sorts I suppose.

Conspiracy theorists will like the fact that Eric Hartley, the object of Ramos's original beef, has also had a run in with Sheldon Adelson, the shitgibbon's biggest financial backer.

Which is purely coincidental, obviously.

What's the odds he was wearing a MAGA hat ?

Arch Trump supporter and former Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos hopes that journalists face violence. Yiannopoulos said, "I can't wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight." He said this 3 days ago.
Trump calls the press “the enemy of the people” on an almost daily basis and so it can’t be much of a shock to him, I wouldn’t have thought. Wonder what he’ll say if it turns out the shooter is a Trump fan...

Seems these 'fine people on both sides' are escalating things pretty quick at the mo. Hopefully there'll be some kind of peace bound tipping point soon (perhaps this?!) that doesn't cost more life. Trump's destructive divide and conquer bullshit is a fucking disgrace.

P.S. I'm only speculating as to whether this was to do with the current ratcheting up of political us/them vs them/us. Could've been a tricky white Muslim/lone loner for all we know. We may never know after he hid under the desk, furiously rubbing his fingertips on the carpet tiles.

And Sarah HS is ace btw
The shooter is a Hispanic male who unsuccessfully tried to sue the newspaper over them printing that he had sex offender conviction. Why do you people persist in associating bad things that happen as being Donald Trumps fault? It really is quite perturbing

The shooter is a Hispanic male who unsuccessfully tried to sue the newspaper over them printing that he had sex offender conviction. Why do you people persist in associating bad things that happen as being Donald Trumps fault? It really is quite perturbing
Asked and answered by West Dids when he makes the point that Trump has made it open season on the press and his followers with a voice (such as Milo and NRA spokescow) are legitimising attacking the media physically.

Thought I might get pulled up in this part of the conversation. Please note my 2nd paragraph. I do think the narcissistic orange twat has a lot to answer for though, and will suspect him when I next stub my toe.

Arch Trump supporter and former Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos hopes that journalists face violence. Yiannopoulos said, "I can't wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight." He said this 3 days ago.
Trump calls the press “the enemy of the people” on an almost daily basis and so it can’t be much of a shock to him, I wouldn’t have thought. Wonder what he’ll say if it turns out the shooter is a Trump fan...

@SWP's back

And this one?

Am I still making them up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.