Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a player (Neymar) who dribbles every time he recieves the ball, no centre forward, however good his movement is will look that good.

Thought he played better today, with some nice touches. Doesn’t look like scoring though. Got the same problem as Sterling to a degree in that he doesn’t make much for himself, and in a side not managed by Pep with its pass and move emphasis and not playing to his (Jesus’) strengths, it can look like he’s having a poor game

Important season with us coming up,has to delivery.
He won't get that many starts as I expect Aguero to be our key Mann
Needs some major turnaround in fortunes.
He could well be dropped for QFs

Important season with us coming up,has to delivery.
He won't get that many starts as I expect Aguero to be our key Mann
Needs some major turnaround in fortunes.
He could well be dropped for QFs

Why? I thought he played very well.

He's not central enough with Brazil. Often he's at the corner trying to dribble his way through. In City we have Sané for that. Jesus for us is more in the hole and presses the midfield to draw out mistakes. Doesn't concern me at all.

Hard to play up top for Brazil in a big tournament like this when you have ballhoggers in Neymar, Coutinho, WIllian, who only seem to want to pass when they can't get their own shot away
They played more as a team in the qualifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.