Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Ric, 9 Aug 2017.

1. Ric

Ric

2. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    £27m. When you look at some of the fees that have been shelled out this summer, that's a steal. By the way; that video clip at the top of that article. The host says that Gaybo didn't do too well at the end of last season. At the same time, the graphic on screen says "Gabriel Jesus 7 Goals 4 Assists in 10 PL games last season". I hope he's that shit over a full season.

3. KCblue

KCblue

Going to be really exciting watching him grow the next few years. I'm very glad he's getting to spend a few years with Aguero to learn a few things from him.

4. Thaksins Love Child

Thaksins Love Child

I'm sure this is just me and I might get ripped for this but what so special about him? Yes he's tapped a few goals in but people are talking about world class etc. What am I not seeing?

5. Bruun

Bruun

Go watch a highlight reel, see how much he works on and off the ball, and notice the flair he adds to the team.

6. Thaksins Love Child

Thaksins Love Child

Yeah ok he works hard. So did Paul Dickov. Flair he adds to the team?

7. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

We'll come back to this at the end of the season when, I'd be willing to bet, Jesus will have a better goal and assist total than anyone else on our team, barring any major injuries. I don't really know what else to tell you- if you don't see it right now then you probably will in ten months time.

8. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    Jesus will have better goals tally, but KDB will have a greater number of assists.

9. domalino

domalino

This has to be a wind up surely? Anyone who's seen him already knows what he brings to the team? He works his bollocks off, he scores a ton of goals, he creates goals.

Might as well ask what's so special about Silva. He's brilliant at football, that's what makes him special.

10. Clercqs

Clercqs

His movement all over the pitch is second to none and his ability to link up with players is really good as well. He's very strong and is a good dribbler. He really doesnt have any weaknesses and considering his age that is incredible.