Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media saying he should be dropped.

Didnt see the full game as i was in work, watched the last 20 mins of the first half where i witnessed him do one trick move to go past his marker out wide....needs to do more if the same and just go and play with no fear, no restrictions. Go back to the kid on the street

Unfortunately it probably wont happen. Brazil are no longer the team i remember as kid with the skill and trickery they had in abundance to go past players. Seems the decision to change tact and play a more european based type of football has eradicated that once famous yellow shirt from what it was best at

Social media saying he should be dropped.

Didnt see the full game as i was in work, watched the last 20 mins of the first half where i witnessed him do one trick move to go past his marker out wide....needs to do more if the same and just go and play with no fear, no restrictions. Go back to the kid on the street

Unfortunately it probably wont happen. Brazil are no longer the team i remember as kid with the skill and trickery they had in abundance to go past players. Seems the decision to change tact and play a more european based type of football has eradicated that once famous yellow shirt from what it was best at
Social media from Liverpool fans.....

He won’t be getting dropped. He’s putting in his and Neymar’s workload per game. His enormous effort allows neymar to fuck around doing what he wants with zero responsibility. Needs a goal badly but it’s unkikely to happen with neymar and Willian playing greedy ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.