'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Amazon Prime is so cheap anyway.
The subscription issue is a good point and perhaps a valid criticism, not everyone uses the internet as most of us do on the forum. They should offer a one off pay and download for keeps option in my opinion.

I suppose it's up to Amazon though, they want to gain ground on Netflix which means exclusive content like this will probably not be offered to none subscribers.

Last edited:
Finding a rip will be easy and there's plenty of software to add to DVD.
I was referring to actually creating the rip.

As a person that may or may not have done such things in his youth, I can tell you that bit is the difficult part, and that is before the more sophisticated anti-piracy and IP protections (often encryptions) that are the norm these days.

They will be available, I am sure, but they won’t have been easy to make, unlike merely burning them to DVD.

Now, screeners, on the other hand... nothing like a shaky, paranoid viewing of the documentary to make you truly experience the blue perspective. ;-)

I was referring to actually creating the rip.

As a person that may or may not have done such things in his youth, I can tell you that bit is the difficult part, and that is before the more sophisticated anti-piracy and IP protections (often encryptions) that are the norm these days.

They will be available, I am sure, but they won’t have been easy to make, unlike merely burning them to DVD.

Now, screeners, on the other hand... nothing like a shaky, paranoid viewing of the documentary to make you truly experience the blue perspective. ;-)
They are easy to make at this point for the 2-3 scene groups that know of the method to bypass the encryption and download the source. It's very much a secret how they do it and for good reason.

They are easy to make at this point for the 2-3 scene groups that know of the method to download the source material free of encryption. It's very much a secret how they do it and for good reason.
Those are the very risky methods, as they usually involve raw production digital copies (pre-distribution). There has been a concerted crackdown on such piracy in the last decade, including a major initiative to dismantle some old (very old) AstaLaVista groups that once churned these out.

I won’t go too far into it, but I will say I know of several people now occupying very small concrete rooms.

But, there will always be some, of course. Hence the GoT sources that persist, despite HBO and industry groups throwing millions at both enforcement and litigation to cut off supply.

Looks like the same production values as the US ones I’ve seen. Can’t believe my club are going to be the focus of one of these, I love them. Plus large sections of our own media will be revealed by comparison to be exactly what they are - parochial smalltime clickbaiters, pansying to the whim of yesterdays clubs.

They do a free 30 day trial.

Happy days

I'll do this, but want to tie the 30 day trial period in with the rounds of premier league games they are showing over the festive season, when I'll also sit down and watch this doc too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.