Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
_102831602_milner.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the doctor stitched twat's mouth up at the same time.

I base that on two seasons of Bundesliga. And Champions League/Euro League.

They are deployed in different positions, and have different roles, so the numbers don't tell the whole story, but still. I think Keita will probably surprise a few people this year.
Won't surprise me because in 2016/2017 season he was amazing in bundesliga.
Think he'll end up being the transfer of the season in the prem.

Är few things stood out in the Napoli game:
+ Sturridge looks like he did 2013/14.
+ Curtis Jones a real talent
+ Gomez seems like a perfect fit.
+ Alisson distribution adds a new dimension.

- Solanke just not good enough. If/when Sturridge breaks, there is no backup for Firmino.
- Origi terrible.
Very impressed with Sturridge
Hasn't Klopp had him on a new fitness program?

Fernandinho was the best defensive midfield player in europe last season , and Keita will not get near that level this season , didnt Emre Can arrive at the Dippers a few years ago from the Bundesliga to similar comments and a fanfare from deluded Dippers , and he was shit.

Fernandinho was the best defensive midfield player in europe last season , and Keita will not get near that level this season , didnt Emre Can arrive at the Dippers a few years ago from the Bundesliga to similar comments and a fanfare from deluded Dippers , and he was shit.

Weird post that to be fair, mate.

Keita is no holding midfielder and Can was a kid when he arrived.

They can't be compared. I think keita will be a very good player for them, sadly.

Think he'll do OK. He's not a bad player. But for our scouse friend to keep comparing him to KDB, who is a totally different type of midfielder,
is just plain daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.