Carabao Cup - Oxford United (A) 25/09 1945hrs

Tell me about it. I'm holding off booking travel to Hoffenheim as I plan to set off on the Sunday, but concerned about Oxford being on Thursday and Brighton being pushed back to the Sunday.

I'm pretty sure the Brighton game is not going to change, so it's just a question of Tuesday or Wednesday, but they really don't give a monkeys about travelling away fans.

Hopefully they'll sort it out today.

Surprised that City have gone ahead and announced that, normally EFL and Sky announce TV picks first and then schedule all else on Tue and Wed according to their weekend before and after fixtures ... obviously they have gone ahead and told City that our game isn't on TV and City have picked the default slot on Tuesday ... which again surprised me as we'd be away to Cardiff on Sat before and at home to Brighton the Sat after so I'd have thought Wednesday should have been City's prefered day surely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.