Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s in arguably the highest position of power and can’t hide his anger at those who dare question anything relating to his masculinity or intellect. He’s happy to attack individuals with no real evidence base and causes what I imagine great fear in them. The people clapping and supporting him mocking an alleged sexual assault victim are the same people going to church on sundays and labelling themselves Christian.
There’s no defending him as a person. What he represents politically will always be defended by those of that ilk but to defend him as a person considering his behaviour and attitude is reprehensible and I think those on here who defend him do it for sport.
The same idiots that think piers knobhead has a point and that Katie bankrupt is just being honest.
The right of the political spectrum is a view that’s viably debated. It offers an alternative to the left. It’s says a lot for the right when the biggest representative is Trump. There’s no denying his lack of intelligence, he’s a product of the look at me age. Much the same as the Kardashians.

He’s happy to attack individuals with no real evidence base and causes what I imagine great fear in them

I'm sure the Kavanagh family who are being attacked with no evidence base is completely different though right?

Or the fact that a mainstream liberal has just called his grandkids future rapists. That's just par for course hey?

On the grounds that he exists as a citizen of the US so is as entitled to those rights as everybody else.

Unless you're suggesting that US law should only apply to people that you personally agree with, comrade?

I'm still not a right winger no matter how hard you bang that drum, and your idea that people should only be subject to the protections of the Western justice system if you like them or they dont hurt your feelings is fascism

You are either acting incredibly dumb or deliberately being disingenuous about this? But this isn't your average Joe having a pop in his local pub. This is one of the most powerful men in the world stirring up hatred about you in a rally he arranged to deliberately do as to create a warning against anybody who crosses him or his associates. If/when this women gets harassed, abused and possibly assaulted by Trumps lynch mob is all that okay because its freedom of speech and she is fair game anyway.

You are either acting incredibly dumb or deliberately being disingenuous about this? But this isn't your average Joe having a pop in his local pub. This is one of the most powerful men in the world stirring up hatred about you in a rally he arranged to deliberately do as to create a warning against anybody who crosses him or his associates. If/when this women gets harassed, abused and possibly assaulted by Trumps lynch mob is all that okay because its freedom of speech and she is fair game anyway.

So he's not entitled to free speech? That's your point?

"This man is guilty bevause I said so. Even without a trial. Also we should kill his supporters".

How very left wing of you Comrade.
Whether he’s guity or not, at this stage he’s presumed innocent and will likely stay that way.

Having said that, do you think it’s becoming of the office of President of the United States to use that platform to mock her this way during an FBI investigation into her allegations?

I’m sure BK and his family feel safe as fuck with the White House protecting them. Most of the world seems to.

Whether he’s guity or not, at this stage he’s presumed innocent and will likely stay that way.

Having said that, do you think it’s becoming of the office of President of the United States to use that platform to mock her this way during an FBI investigation into her allegations?

Of course not, but I believe he has the right to say whatever the hell he wants. Saying someone is a knob for saying something and saying they don't have the right to are different things.

When people opt to put themselves in a position of influence In the public eye they should do so with a certain amount of morals or accept that some folk might disagree. Otherwise children grow up thinking pussies can be grabbed and anything I do at uni doesn’t matter.

When people opt to put themselves in a position of influence In the public eye they should do so with a certain amount of morals or accept that some folk might disagree. Otherwise children grow up thinking pussies can be grabbed and anything I do at uni doesn’t matter.

Then maybe they should get better parents?

Of course not, but I believe he has the right to say whatever the hell he wants. Saying someone is a knob for saying something and saying they don't have the right to are different things.
You’ll note I quoted you a few pages back before the whole “free speech” discussion started. (Well I hadn’t read that bit when I quoted you anyway).

But yes, for sure he can say it. It’s just unedifying coming from the President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.