Liverpool (a) pre-match thread

Liverpool (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget guys, we didn't win at O.T for 30 odd years. Now we can't stop winning there!

Just got back from Hoffenheim, the Alex,allez song was sang constantly Monday to Wednesday so it's obvious how much this means to us. I just wanted to say that along with my fellow blues especially those on Flybe from Düsseldorf last night that I hope we beat the f**€in scouse moaning c***ts and put a stop to the f##N scouse love in on the media......come on city!!

Any chance of loaning Adebayo Akinfenwa and playing 8-0-2? Give them nothing to press?

Seriously, we're good enough to pass round them. We just need to hold our nerve for 25 mins and we'll batter them.

Just finished watching "The Debate" and annoyed that bothe Schwartzer and Murphy both picked Allison in their combined XI because "He's had more to do" then went on to pick 3 Dipper defenders.

Surely if he's had more to do then their defenders haven't been as good?

If they had gone down the route of "We don't know City's preferred back 4", then I would have understood more as we rotate all the time to keep people fresh, but they didn't.

C*nts

It is annoying that we are the better team individually and collectively bar maybe two players but we really struggle against them, while lesser sides have more success. It is also a mystery how one of the best coaches in world football can't solve the conundrum.

Last season it was three individual mistakes and one freak goal beat us, we need to move the ball quicker and not dither on it, keep our passing accuracy and take our chances.

They're not in the best of form, Liverpool, sadly that plays no part in a Cup final.

Just finished watching "The Debate" and annoyed that bothe Schwartzer and Murphy both picked Allison in their combined XI because "He's had more to do" then went on to pick 3 Dipper defenders.

Surely if he's had more to do then their defenders haven't been as good?

If they had gone down the route of "We don't know City's preferred back 4", then I would have understood more as we rotate all the time to keep people fresh, but they didn't.

C*nts
My combined team would be

Ederson
Walker
VVD
Stones
Robertson
Dinho
KDB
David silva/bernardo
Sterling
Aguero
Mane

You could argue sterling with Salah but I don’t really see more than 3/4 of their players getting in our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.