Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I think you've misunderstood the original point that ChicagoBlue made. I suspect he meant rich, powerful, Ivy League, WASP American men - the Frat house brats, Bullingdon Club equivalents - whose wealth and power, as we've seen with Trump himself, makes them think they can get away with virtually anything including sexual assault
Literally couldn’t agree more.

It is always nice to have people who can understand plain English, and don’t always impart their negative impressions on even the most milquetoast language.

EVERYONE, except the guy with the twisted agenda, KNEW what I meant, unless they have zero clue who the political power brokers are in Congress!

To try to turn that into painting someone as an anti-Semite is disgusting, and should be brought to the attention of those who watch such things here. Being called a bigot is never good, but someone using their own agenda to paint innocent parties as such is, well, deplorable!

It is always nice to have people who can understand plain English, and don’t always impart their negative impressions on even the most milquetoast language.

EVERYONE, except the guy with the twisted agenda, KNEW what I meant, unless they have zero clue who the political power brokers are in Congress!

To try to turn that into painting someone as an anti-Semite is disgusting, and should be brought to the attention of those who watch such things here. Being called a bigot is never good, but someone using their own agenda to paint innocent parties as such is, well, deplorable!
I'm going to defend Damo here as there's been so much innuendo on here (not necessarily in this thread) that could be seen as disguised anti-semitism, thinly or otherwise, that it's very easy to leap to conclusions. That's what Corbyn and his antisemitic cohort has done to political discourse.

I'm going to defend Damo here as there's been so much innuendo on here (not necessarily in this thread) that could be seen as disguised anti-semitism, thinly or otherwise, that it's very easy to leap to conclusions. That's what Corbyn and his antisemitic cohort has done to political discourse.
That’s why I said Damocles is a hammer and only sees nails (to use his phrase) on that subject.

Interesting show. I like the bit about reacting emotionally rather than logically, that was my view of media coverage in this country.

Mine also....The bit about the media running the show no more and people making there own minds up about what's what is the truth nowadays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.