Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been one of my faves the day he left the candleburners,to consider he’s only 24 next week,he’s got the world at is feet,your defo one of us Raz.

Aguero hazard salah sane mahrez. Raheem is hot with his numbers right now but kind of a bold claim you are making.

What's your point? None of those are producing sterling numbers at this point in time.

In the last 18 months the only one with any claim to match sterling is our Serge.

Sterling is pep's first name on the attacking team sheet for a reason.

Not seen it on TV yet but at the stadium he looked nothing like favourite to get to that loose ball for the goal, great effort to be first to react and second only to Leroy for MOTM.

He is now the Premier League’s top goalscorer AND top assist-maker
Nah, Ibe is twice the player.

Sterling, these performances don't even surprise me anymore he is playing at such a high level that this is just his standard now. Hats off to him and Pep for all their work in the past few years.

What's your point? None of those are producing sterling numbers at this point in time.

In the last 18 months the only one with any claim to match sterling is our Serge.

Sterling is pep's first name on the attacking team sheet for a reason.
My point is I don't think he's the best forward in the league by some distance. He is contributing well and in good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.