Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

The holes in our squad are showing. We have Walker who has been stinking the place out for months but plays every game cos Danilo is a sick note. We have attacking midfielders playing left back cos we only have one left back who is injured again. We have Stones filling in at DM cos we were fucking idiots and did not strengthen this vital position in the summer and then we have Gundogan and Bernardo in midfield who aren't as effective as Silva and Kev. I will say what I have been thinking for a while and that is the £70 million we spent on Mahrez should have gone elsewhere in the squad. Now we have everyone scrutinising out spending so we probably won't be able to address this in January either. So we have to hope we get no more injuries for the second half of the season otherwise this is what happens.

Yeah mate, but most of us don't post hysterical shit that makes matters worse.
Oh well, I should know better than to go in the matchday forum and I should know better than taking the big girl off ignore in the first place. ; )
I couldn`t make today,must have had a premonition.
Shit happens now and again ... but we now need to win these next three games and we will have all forgotten about todays result.

Absolutely shit result, especially considering how fucking gash the opposition are. Unacceptable.

Forget this utter debacle, enjoy Christmas then go on a long unbeaten run, including smashing the scouse bastards on 3rd January.

Needless to say I for one will be avoiding all football media until we play again.

Merry Christmas everyone. Except Palace, they can fuck off. I hope theirs is as shit as they made me feel today.

Look for the positive's, Kev is back and as he gets his fitness back he will continue to improve. Silva is nearing a return as well and we all know what he brings to the team.
If Danilo comes back as well we can then rest Walker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.