United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was recent post on here about the bitter rag cnuts and how it’s better to just agree with them rather than argue.
Well had a few beers today and this prick starts at the bar, in Perth on holiday massive Utd fan telling a few locals how great they are etc etc then he hears my accent and asks are you a red, haha no mate from Manchester a BLUE off he goes blah blah money etc then a classic your ground was paid for by the council. To a barrel of laughs from his mates who have no idea about football. Absolutely I said as we are a Manchester club only Manchester club was hilarious as they all asked why are they called what they are if they are not from Manchester haha priceless still giggling to myself pissed at home. Just agree and laugh at the cnuts

There was recent post on here about the bitter rag cnuts and how it’s better to just agree with them rather than argue.
Well had a few beers today and this prick starts at the bar, in Perth on holiday massive Utd fan telling a few locals how great they are etc etc then he hears my accent and asks are you a red, haha no mate from Manchester a BLUE off he goes blah blah money etc then a classic your ground was paid for by the council. To a barrel of laughs from his mates who have no idea about football. Absolutely I said as we are a Manchester club only Manchester club was hilarious as they all asked why are they called what they are if they are not from Manchester haha priceless still giggling to myself pissed at home. Just agree and laugh at the cnuts

Wasnt there a song called "the honeymoon is over" , they should be playing that at their ground instead of that glory glory inappropriate shite. Mind you, if Barca do em and they fail to make top 4 then I think that their marriage to OGS will be over, shame, cos he could keep them battling for top six with Everton etc for years to come.

I know you hate us dippers infiltrating your forum, but fcuk the sh*t house of a club. Manchester is not red and won't be for a long time. Your rivals are us so embrace the rivalry. YNWA

Lay of the Spice eh lad,
Another satisfied customer ha ha ha
Keeps saying "we lost to Wolves for fucks sake"
That's Wolves who are 7th and the rags who are 6th if Chelsea win their game in hand

Technical difficulties, ergo forgot to go put £5 on his leccy stick, the fat mongy peasant

Wasnt there a song called "the honeymoon is over" , they should be playing that at their ground instead of that glory glory inappropriate shite. Mind you, if Barca do em and they fail to make top 4 then I think that their marriage to OGS will be over, shame, cos he could keep them battling for top six with Everton etc for years to come.

As they said on Sadcafe they need to bulldoze old trafford and start again.

I dont think Ole is the right man, yeah he is part of their history and has lifted the players, but he's got to kick some of those players up the arse, and I cant imagine him putting the fear of god into those players.

They will need a new manager and who knows what they will get. But bottom line is they need quite a few players to be able to exist in the same universe as City and Liverpool. TYhat will take next season at least.

Mind the gap never meant so much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.