United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd go on the caf and see how they were dealing with us coming back from 2 down in our match thread last night.
A few laughs;

On Swansea going 2-0

City going full shithouse.

On Aymeric following a spat with liner and Yellow card.

Laporte needs a red

His days are numbered at City

On their managing wizard, Harry Potter

Potter the better manager over Pep. He did amazing thing in Sweden for Östersund so it is nice to see him do well in the Fa cup too.

On Sergios appearance from the bench

Fecking Ageuro. This prick will win it on his own.

When we take the lead

It's the hope that kills you.

And my favourite on 'Why is there no VAR'?

City paid them not to have it!

Corruption

Ha ha, that last one about VAR has to be the biggest gem of the lot. Yep, Manchester City who voted in favour of VAR to be brought into the Premier League this season - whereas United voted against - then acquired a crystal ball and could see that we might benefit from a couple of contentious decisions against Swansea so we bunged the FA a brown envelope not to have it!

There is nothing better than a red mardarse boiling their piss over us and it's especially more sweeter when you just know these same nobheads used to laugh at our club and take the piss out of us fans at will not so long ago.
Them as football fans are finished, they live in pain everyday looking at us.

The City thread on there is approaching RAWK levels of vitriol and that’s something I never expected to see on there as, to be honest, it’s one of the more benign forums around. Sure, I don’t expect them to be blowing smoke up our arse but some of the comments need reigning in by the mods.

Or Sid Jame
Or Sid James.

foto_0000000120190212194127.jpg

kqfucjlky415n5q82pbg

There is nothing better than a red mardarse boiling their piss over us and it's especially more sweeter when you just know these same nobheads used to laugh at our club and take the piss out of us fans at will not so long ago.
Them as football fans are finished, they live in pain everyday looking at us.

They were never real fans ,glory hunters most of them , now hurting as they cannot keep up with us.

I nipped into cafe Nero yesterday with my daughter.

Two armchair rags sat on next table.
One said "fred is really starting to look like a bargain now oles at the wheel".

I very nearly spat coffee everywhere.
Instead I just whistled blue moon for a few minutes till they left

They were never real fans ,glory hunters most of them , now hurting as they cannot keep up with us.
The thing is they have the biggest revenues in world football but their owners are the biggest leeches out there. Thats why they can not keep up. It must be eating them the insides to have to witness Us and Liverpool fighting for the league.
I can really can see is sickening for them to have to choose between their biggest rivals, Us and Liverpool, the one that will win the league.
But oh my... they don't care about what City do, oh no!, jajajaja

Thought I'd go on the caf and see how they were dealing with us coming back from 2 down in our match thread last night.
A few laughs;

On Swansea going 2-0

Laporte needs a red

Potter the better manager over Pep. He did amazing thing in Sweden for Östersund so it is nice to see him do well in the Fa cup too.

When we take the lead

Corruption
Brilliant!

A few laughs;

On Swansea going 2-0

Laporte needs a red

When we take the lead

Corruption

They truly are a set of mardarse cnuts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.