United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to know a guy who worked for Stott Benham (which was a plumbing engineering company) from the 1950s through to the 80s. None other than Phil Jones wannabe Duncan Edwards was an apprentice there before his career took off (they had to do this just in case). Let's just say that tapping-up and the 'Busby Babes' were synonymous, even back then.
Talking of which..
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ws/manchester-united-news-phil-jones-15987650

Thought I'd go on the caf and see how they were dealing with us coming back from 2 down in our match thread last night.
A few laughs;

On Swansea going 2-0

City going full shithouse.

On Aymeric following a spat with liner and Yellow card.

Laporte needs a red

His days are numbered at City

On their managing wizard, Harry Potter

Potter the better manager over Pep. He did amazing thing in Sweden for Östersund so it is nice to see him do well in the Fa cup too.

On Sergios appearance from the bench

Fecking Ageuro. This prick will win it on his own.

When we take the lead

It's the hope that kills you.

And my favourite on 'Why is there no VAR'?

City paid them not to have it!

Corruption

Thought I'd go on the caf and see how they were dealing with us coming back from 2 down in our match thread last night.
A few laughs;

On Swansea going 2-0

Laporte needs a red

Potter the better manager over Pep. He did amazing thing in Sweden for Östersund so it is nice to see him do well in the Fa cup too.

When we take the lead

Corruption

Haha!!! It's great fun listening to all the rubbish...reminds me of the old expression "whinging poms". They have become such a sad and bitter bunch...long may it continue.

A few laughs;

On Swansea going 2-0

Laporte needs a red

When we take the lead

Corruption
There is nothing better than a red mardarse boiling their piss over us and it's especially more sweeter when you just know these same nobheads used to laugh at our club and take the piss out of us fans at will not so long ago.
Them as football fans are finished, they live in pain everyday looking at us.

Reactions: SVP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.