QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know why we don’t see any of the EDS lads play instead of Mahrez, I’m sure they’d do better. Any city side containing Mahrez, Gundogan and Delph will struggle against any half decent side.
Mate, I love you! I’ve been saying this for a long time. Even more so tonight. Especially about mahrez. Someone said to me he wears our shirt so back him. He’s been backed enough times by many and has given fuck all in return!!

And pochettino giving pelters to Delph is rich when you consider the absolute shithouse challenges Kane and Alli made on KDB and Sterling last year.
In the space of about 10 minutes the commentators on Virgin went from Kane hurting himself with a brain-dead challenge to talking about Delph injuring Kane with a tackle, ridiculous.

This forum appears to go into default , blame Mahrez and Gundogan when Sterling and Merlin did f*ck as well , it was another average performance and we have had four on the trot , just doing enough is not enough at the sharp end of the season , we need to step up , play our best players and start rolling teams over instead of pussy footing about playing pretty football on our half way line. We have zero aggression at times , when we should battering teams , conserving energy is fine but not when you lose a Champions league quarter final to a Spuds team that were there for the taking.

Totally agree: we look tired and having to play the likes of Delph in a game like this doesn’t help

I guess Pep knows more than me but right now with injuries and poor form I really don’t know what our best team is - but I know for sure Mahrez isn’t in it.

Neither is Delph and without Bernardo you can't afford to also leave out Kev and Sane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.