Premier League Games 3/4/5/6 May

Watching the rags lose/draw isn't even satisfying to me. Because you kinda expect it. They are truly wank and with their management structure. It's hard to see things changing radically for the better.

Well done Huddersfield.

Hopefully those bastards won't be able to sign players from the very top level now, and maybe Pogba and De Gea will decide it's time to move to a bigger club in Spain, Italy or France.

Well done Huddersfield.

Hopefully those bastards won't be able to sign players from the very top level now, and maybe Pogba and De Gea will decide it's time to move to a bigger club in Spain, Italy or France.
only way they are going to get top level players now is to chuck millions at them with stupid contracts,now would anyone be daft enough to give our Ole millions to spend,its not going to happen,they will bring a few additions in and thats it

Watching the rags lose/draw isn't even satisfying to me. Because you kinda expect it. They are truly wank and with their management structure. It's hard to see things changing radically for the better.

It's always satisfying because I hate them, payback for when they mocked us.

Plus, about 90% of Utd fans only support them because they were the best 'when football was invented' in the 90s, so now those same fans will be wondering whether to switch to supporting us or Liverpool or Chelsea the longer the rag mediocrity continues.

Would be lovely to see them reduced to mid table irrelevance for the next few years/decades. Battling West Ham and Wolves for a top half finish, swathes of empty seats as the tourists have got bored and watch City on Sky instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.