TV Series

I thought it was a load of shite too. Wildly unbelievable doesn’t even go close to describing it.
I ditched after the last series. It was the same theme every series and it ended with the female copper in a foot chase carrying a machine gun and firing it indiscriminately. Completely lost the plot in an attempt to shock. The first 3 were good. Im glad i gave this last one a swerve.

Very poor ending, they have commissioned a further series but think it needs a change. I liked the new characters in this series but reckon there's gonna have to be a different plot or kill off one of the main characters.

I think the fact the BBC think these are the strong points of Line of Duty pretty much sums up what was wrong with this season.

They swapped good plot for interview scenes, acronyms and waistcoats.

Absolutely, it is as good as the trailer made out. Really enjoyed this, christ what a shit show this all was.

Seriously, you should watch this show!

I remember it well when it happened in 1986. The following week, we had a week long field trip to Wales for A' level biology. Where was it? Only right next to the Nuclear Power Station on Anglesey. To make matters worse, several days where stormy and every rumble in the distance, resulted in us all stopping, looking at each other and thinking "I hope that was thunder".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.