TV Series

Calling it right now. Chernobyl will be the best TV series this year
Probably wouldn't limit it to just this year. Its been the best (non comedy) TV series for a long, long time.

Hopefully it concludes as well as it has begun and thats the end, so they don't ruin it by trying to elongate it with prequels or sequels just because it has enjoyed huge success.

I'd say the writers, director(s) and leading actors will be ok for work in the near future.

I’m half way through series 2 of Peaky Blinders and don’t get the fuss. It’s alright but well overrated in my opinion.

I thought series 1 was great. Got half way through series 2 and haven't watched another episode since and that was December. Same with Breaking Bad. They bore me after a while. The only one I have stuck with is Line of Duty and that was disappointing this time round compared with previous series.

Wife on the other hand is a TV addict and will watch a full box set in a couple of days if she is off. She has around 10 programmes that she watches. Mostly American. I find them all tedious too.

Finally giving Entourage a watch just 15 years after it premiered. Going to be making my way through these unwatched HBO series now that Thrones is over

What we do in the shadows after 3 episodes its mega:))

The hot zone mini series started last night let us know if its any good;)

Watched first two eps of Chernobyl. I can't really get into the using English speaking actors but addressing them with their "USSR" names, Keeps putting me off.

Watched first two eps of Chernobyl. I can't really get into the using English speaking actors but addressing them with their "USSR" names, Keeps putting me off.

First thing my mate said when we watched the first episode, “speak bloody good English these Russians and Ukrainians”.

Everyone likes different things, I love it, best British tv for a long time in my opinion
Fair play. I just don’t really care about any of the characters so there’s no peril for me.

Now the first two series of Narcos - I was truly addicted. I was off work after an operation. Every time the missus left the room, I’d see the chance to squeeze an episode in.

Watched Chernobyl 1- 4 and absolutely riveting , best true drama i've seen in a long time .. The Looming Tower very good as well , watched it when it was on Netflix , also an excellent drama about the run up and story behind the months preceeding 9-11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.