Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very pleasantly surprised if we even drew on Sunday but it will be a greater achievement if we win than if Liverpool win (anfield/injuries). With fit squads our first 11 is much better than theirs.

Did they double up on Messi when they beat Barca 4:0? What I saw was that they easily out ran Barca which helped them big time. I said I'm in two minds about Sergio/Gabby as Gabby's form has dipped in the last games. But there is a reason why Gabby started most games away from home this season: Wham, Shakhtar, Everton, Palace, Atalanta. Have you thought about what the reason might be? Or Pep has done it without any specific reason apart from keeping Gabby happy?
So gabby's formed has dipped and we are missing half the team so lets leave out our best striker? ok then

Ederson
Cancelo
Kompany
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
Silva
Foden
Sané
Mané
Gundogan

Subs: Sterling, Stones, Walker, Foden, Angelino, Doyle, Aguero

3-0 City

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest Pep won't be turning us into Burnley for 1 match.

No he won't but Liverpool are the most intense pressing team I have seen. Like ourselves the ball over the top causes them problems. You have to do whatever wins you the game. Not my decision I will be watching through my fingers on the settee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.