UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is spot on......and no it wasn't the dog's name.....I think lol!

Any fool can spin a lie and no matter how outrageous that lie it sticks. Even if concrete proof is shown to disprove the lie you still get the " No smoke without fire" whispers.

To be honest the dippers rags and the rest will always say it no matter what the outcome.

They already did before this. Unfortunately other clubs fans bought into this shit when we were the club that finally broke the cartel. We showed all Villa/Newcastle/Everton’s that it could be them next. They could hit the jackpot like we did. They were that stupid they bought into the FFP crap and that was that for them. If we lose this it will hit is very very hard.

We need a whistleblower to break ranks and tell the truth who is behind all this shit, the officials are just puppets for the cartel. Is anyone brave enough?
I think Martín Samuel has made a pretty strong statement as to who is behind this. Add Real Madrid and Bayern Munich to the “Traditional Red Alliance” and I think you have the accusers, the prosecution and the judges.

https://www.lawinsport.com/topics/item/the-deficiency-of-fairness-in-financial-fair-play

Galatasaray v UEFA18

During 2014/15 Galatasaray exceeded the acceptable loss by over €130m, thus breaching FFP and the settlement agreement they had reached with the CFCB. The CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber excluded Galatasaray from UEFA competition for two seasons. Galatasaray appealed the decision to CAS arguing that FFP is illegal under EU Competition law.19The CAS Panel roundly rejected the arguments of Galatasaray and was critical of the club for "relying heavily on press articles" and suggesting "that the main objective of the break-even rule is to impede small clubs" ability to invest and recruit new talented players’.20 It was found that the objective of FFP is as argued by UEFA - to promote financial stability of clubs.
We wouldn’t be challenging FFP in CAS, so I am not sure what sort of point you are making here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.