UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sports lawyer on sky says we can go to the swiss court
People will probably want to take the opportunity to vent their anger at UEFA. Could be our last chance for a while.

Not in the cup scheme anyway, only attended the odd game.

I’ve known this competition is corrupt for a long long time and that is reflected in my attendance figures.

I believe the PL is the same.

Call me a soft twat, but right now in this moment I don’t see myself attending another CL game even if we are successful

If I was a fan of one of the clubs (we all know who they are) that are behind all this, I would be sitting a bit uncomfortably tonight. If City take this to the very top, they could well be implicated and may well ultimately find themselves in a stickier situation than City do at this moment on time. Now that really would be sweet justice

Excuse my ignorance but what power does the Swiss Court have?

CAS is Swiss. It only applies if they really mess things up, then it can go to a higher cout. A bit like appeal by way of case stated goes to the Queen's Bench Division here (but rarely) as the closest example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.