Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Still don't know why the Premier League are so silent.

You've got:
- Arsenal in quarantine.
- Chelsea cancelling training.
- Leicester - 3 players sent home.

Just do what's right and suspend the league.

Rumours online that the Euro's will be put back to next year as well.

Still don't know why the Premier League are so silent.

You've got:
- Arsenal in quarantine.
- Chelsea cancelling training.
- Leicester - 3 players sent home.

Just do what's right and suspend the league.

Rumours online that the Euro's will be put back to next year as well.
The meeting to discuss the Euros is next Tuesday!

If 95% of people who are going to be infected, have been in 9 weeks time then there's almost no one left to infect, mass gatherings aren't dangerous any more.

Also we've already seen South Korea have changed the curve and China has dropped it to the point of not needing temporary hospitals within 6 weeks. We don't know if this is going to be a long, very slow pandemic or a pretty rapid one.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with suspending it for 4 weeks until we know more.

Cant see our country ever being as militaristic about as China have been. I hope I'm wrong but it just doesnt seem likely.

They’re going to tell everyone it was a big hoax?

(PS you have to say that with a Schteeve McClaren accent)

You should be careful... adopting the Schteeve McClaren accent could spread the coronavirus as everyone spits on each other.

You're not understanding. If 95% of people who are going to be infected, have been in 9 weeks time then there's almost no one left to infect, mass gatherings aren't dangerous any more.

Also we've already seen South Korea have changed the curve and China has dropped it to the point of not needing temporary hospitals within 6 weeks.

We don't know if this is going to be a long, very slow pandemic or a pretty rapid one.

I don't think you understand, that still leaves 5% to still be infected, how many deaths are acceptable. Furthermore there is no guarantee that this does not mutate and become more virulent and more deadly.

I don't think you understand, that still leaves 5% to still be infected, how many deaths are acceptable. Furthermore there is no guarantee that this does not mutate and become more virulent and more deadly.

Going by this logic we are never going to restart mass gatherings ever. The virus is always going to be in the population and there will always be people who've not caught it yet.

What you're advocating is football and all mass gatherings never happen again and it's declared right now.

Or we could just do what the sensible people already are doing, suspending for a month until we can make better informed decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.