Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Pretty obvious isn't it? In 2 weeks we'll know much more about the infection rates, the likely time we'll be effected by this and UEFA will have delayed the Euros potentially allowing summer to fulfill the season.

This will dip I the summer and peak in the winter for a couple of years - simply delaying now to restart in September is not a viable option.. its likely next season will be disrupted by this if it starts again.

This will dip I the summer and peak in the winter for a couple of years - simply delaying now to restart in September is not a viable option.. its likely next season will be disrupted by this if it starts again.

That's according to the one model. There's other models predicting 95% of people will get infected in a 9 weeks period.

We just don't know how it's going to play out yet, so suspending things before making permanent cancellation decisions is the obvious way forward.

Reactions: nmc
candles, vigils, gov.uk petition website ready, need 100,000 to sign up, thats done with 10,000 Norwegians, 1 million Thailanders, the chinese cant vote because their computers have a virus. If it does come to this, we need to get in touch with Putin's lads to sort out the result...

I can have a word with Unite - they learned their returning officer skills from Robert Mugabe.

The only thing that will dip in the summer is the corronavirus rate of increase. Cases will still incerase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.