George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only you could read my post and come up with that. Criticize the system all you want, it isn't perfect, but pretending Biden isn't significantly better than Trump in just about every way that affects real people is asinine and not worth taking seriously. The house is on fire and you idiots are haggling over the color of the hose instead of putting it out.
Fucking-A.

Not from what I've seen, no. Murder is an act carried out with the intention to kill someone and I don't think that is the case. It definitely looks like manslaughter as the police were negligent and they were completely responsible for his death.
Fair point to be fair.
Why do the coppers in america just seem to get away with killing black people all the time

yep, Trumps fanbase is all about ''owning the neolibs' hence why Trump is free to get away with whatever he wants by his supporters. sad fuckers.

So I see a difference. Trump's supporters want to own "the libs." That means anyone leaning Democrat, from radical leftist to conservative centrist. Actually, what it really means is anyone not in the cult, including "RINOs".

This poster only wants to own NEOlibs, meaning a narrower set of left-leaning centrists who he believes are advocating for incremental change instead of radical change.

What about 40 different posters have tried to explain to him for months and months is that such an outcome is not feasible in the 2020 Presidential election, and that incremental change is better than Trump.

What about 40 different posters have tried to explain to him is that such an outcome is not feasible in the 2020 Presidential election, and that incremental change is better than Trump.

But he won't listen.
Fuck him. He’s a gnat in a hurricane. Any **** that would rather have Trump stay in power over anyone really isn’t worth exerting a great deal of energy on. An empty vessel is often the loudest.

*awaits YT video from two people I’ve never heard of to give me their opinion that he parrots along with being called a clown or something else I’ll forgot within six seconds*

you are one rude bas.... I was just trying to show you an example whereby hundreds of thousands of people didn’t need to resort to violence. No it didn’t stop the war, but I don’t believe you have to be violent every protest to stop something - like you do. There are plenty of peaceful protests that did make a difference, whether straight away or over time

next time there’s a protest or corruption I expect to see you smashing up your local shops. I assume you were out rioting in the uk a few years ago aswell? - that started off as genuine anger at something unjust
"Sure, I support the aims of the Rebellion, but I just couldn't get behind that Princess Leia when they got all violent and blew up the Death Star."

had the misfortune to watch some horrific videos on twitter today of baying mob kick a shopkeeper to death, that bit i just don't get, i maybe naive but what justification is there?

if that baying mob did that to the police i would get it albeit two wrongs dont make a right, but i would get it

i suppose they would not be legitimate protesters but using the situation for more sinister reasons??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.