UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why has it come to this ?? nobody questioned chelsea owners money or was they happy to play 2nd fiddle to the elite. the elite then let them win it once and put them back in the box never to be winners again

manchester city owners will never play 2nd fiddle to nobody and maybe this is why the elite and uefa have closed rank and took their ball home. do i think city can win this court case nope ? because uefa will be finished if city over turn their 2 year ban ? the elite will be finished too and uefa champions league and europa league football will also be finished

the key to this is the elite clubs they are the power here / they have full control of uefa and its board and not the other way round. so no court in the world can have the balls to over turn this. the money that is generated by them (uefa) worldwide is far to big and its right down the ladder of football to grass roots. and they will question the damage it will do to the sport if uefa lose and the CAS will bottle it and bend over

manchester city have a bigger fight in holding on to all the great building work of the last ten year (the empire) is not finished and this is why uefa have done this. its the last saloon for uefa and knowing the media and other clubs the fans around the world will turn their back on city and we will be known as (cheats) to everybody and this is the root uefa are going down ? the media have already written it CHEATS manchester city have cheated and its a stain on our club that will never be washed away

Oh I am sorry. You ask me to look at some CV’s and agree with you on that evidence that the owners of said CV’s are as honest as the day is long.

I genuinely don’t want to have a go at you personally, but surely you accept that people broadly fall into two camps, and they aren’t necessarily going to subscribe to your view.

Camp A. You watched Blue Peter. You believe that Jeffrey Epstein took advantage of a series of monumental fuck ups and coincidences to commit suicide.

Camp B. I watched Magpie. I know that the further up the food chain of power you go, the more sociopaths, psychopaths and utterly vile individuals you encounter.

It’s naive of you to post what you did and expect everyone to be in violent agreement. If and when I get to see all the evidence I will make my own decision about Manchester City’s violations if I can take it all into account based on full context of situations.

As that won’t happen, I would have a choice of blindly trusting three other people I and you know nothing about or backing my club. You can have a look at my CV, it will list my skills, knowledge and experience. It won’t tell you if I’m a c*nt. This post might do though.

Actually mate this is a fair enough response. You and I agree on one thing..we make our judgements one way or the other when we see all the evidence placed in context.

Written from Camp B. :)

I'm assuming of course that we will get to see the reasoning behind the judgement. You don't seem to think we will . I don't know enough about CAS verdicts to know how much they will or will not say in support of their findings.

Last edited:
Just walk away
Yep. It would hurt them much harder to affect things on the football pitch, because after all that’s what Manchester City Football Club should ultimately be about.

If, after 10 years, we finally sign a real top quality left back and then go and get another quality centre back it would be a great start!

Yep. It would hurt them much harder to affect things on the football pitch, because after all that’s what Manchester City Football Club should ultimately be about.

If, after 10 years, we finally sign a real top quality left back and then go and get another quality centre back it would be a great start!

Yeah we might actually win something hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.