Kalidou Koulibaly

Agreed.
Upamecano (21, Leipzig) would be great (contract til 21), Angelino could be part of a deal. But Upa is right footed, often plays LCB though.

Pau Torres (23, Villareal) is a lefty and taller (contract til 24 though). Next Spaniard, maybe.

Question is would they come as Laporte cover?

I guess Aké only if Stones leaves, being HG.

There are people here that seriously need to get over the fetish of just wanting Spanish players. We are not Spanish version of Wolves Portuguese employment service.

I don't give a good god damn what country a player is from as long as he can play.

There are people here that seriously need to get over the fetish of just wanting Spanish players. We are not Spanish version of Wolves Portuguese employment service.

I don't give a good god damn what country a player is from as long as he can play.

Like me, so what's your point if Senores Guardiola, Begiristain and Soriano together with several staff members have a look around Espana? Surprised?

Like me, so what's your point if Senores Guardiola, Begiristain and Soriano together with several staff members have a look around Espana? Surprised?
You seem giddy every time a Spanish player is mentioned. As you will recall when discussing a player in the Who will replace Sane thread you said, "and he's a Spaniard. ;) "

Actually, yes I would be surprised if the leadership at this club only looked for Spanish players. We aren't a small local club in Spain. Because of the resources at City's disposal for scouting players the powers that be would be derelict if the only thought was Spaniard.

It is your fetish. Fantasize about the three dapper gentleman on a nice little trip together in Spain.

Last edited:
The way that Bournemouth player left Garcia physically and athletically in the proverbial dust did not leave me feeling confident :(

I don't disagree, but in fairness he was playing RB prob for the first time in his career.

I don't disagree, but in fairness he was playing RB prob for the first time in his career.
Someone said that earlier. But I'd have to say I disagree. If he were making positional errors or taking wrong angles or losing his man in the zone, that is one thing. This was simply a 1 v 1 in the box. The attacker was physically and athletically superior and had no respect for Garcia's ability to touch him. And he was right. And that guy isn't special by any stretch.

He is going and will develop. But in that moment that forward simply dominated him.

You seem giddy every time a Spanish player is mentioned. As you will recall when discussing a player in the Who will replace Sane thread you said, "and he's a Spaniard. ;) "

Actually, yes I would be surprised if the leadership at this club only looked for Spanish players. We aren't a small local club in Spain. Because of the resources at City's disposal for scouting players the powers that be would be derelict if the only thought was Spaniard.

It is your fetish. Fantasize about the three dapper gentleman on a nice little trip together in Spain.
You're adding a word there to straw man St. Pauli. He said they would look around spain, not EXCLUSIVELY look around Spain.

Your accusations of fetishism are easily turned on you as they come off as xenophobic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.