The Spiteful Nine

We didn’t walk down Wembley Way after this game and saw four of these sort of things break out.

Not saying it’s anything major, the fighting was mainly started by City fans reacting to Arsenal fans giving us shit.

But I’ve never met an Arsenal fan who’s had anything but negativity to say about us. Every time I’ve been there, all I’ve heard is the usual City Bingo stuff from their fans.

Not as threatening as Spurs, but more bitter and full of shit.

You must be mixing with the wrong Gooners mate ;)

Arsenal fan at work is proper bitter and twisted. Hates arteta coz he learned at city. Believes CAS decision was "bought and paid for". Constantly goes on about human rights. City only pump money into local area to keep politicians "sweet". Pep was the best manager ever then goes to city and is now a "cheque book manager". I congratulated him on the win in the cup (beat him to it before snidey celebratory comments) and he replied "its not just a win for arsenal, its a win for football like Liverpool winning the league". The guys in his 50's and sulks like child and would rather arsenal lost than arteta succeed because "hes cutting his teeth for the city job". I told him you sound like a scouser, trying to be a victim. Never heard any fan so down about a club that isn't even a rival.
Remind him of how his club are where they are now, and how the ‘invincibles’ would never have happened without the input of Danny fiszman(who would now be considered to be a ‘sugar daddy’)when he piled in money made in South African diamond mines, off the back of some of the poorest people in his country, which were appallingly dangerous places operated on virtual slave labour conditions, with shocking death rates, under the racist apartheid system.

so when Leeds join will it be the "naughty nine"?

Speaking of Leeds, I saw this old Ken Bates quote pop up on a discussion about Leeds/Chelsea rivalry -

“I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the Football League. Their fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen”.
Can you imagine if Gill or Henry said that about City? Maybe replace fans for owners. It does make our verbal spats with the Hateful 8 seem very tame.

Remind him of how his club are where they are now, and how the ‘invincibles’ would never have happened without the input of Danny fiszman(who would now be considered to be a ‘sugar daddy’)when he piled in money made in South African diamond mines, off the back of some of the poorest people in his country, which were appallingly dangerous places operated on virtual slave labour conditions, with shocking death rates, under the racist apartheid system.
One of the great things about being a freelance is that I don't have to engage with twats like this in the workplace any more. It is also great when you reach an age when you can just opt to spend time with people you want to be with.
For what it's worth I think the modern Arsenal fanbase is right up there for being the most bitter. They seem to blame City for all the failings of their crooked owners. It's not our fault they have allowed a snake like Kia Joorabchian (banned from City) to destroy their club from within.

Speaking of Leeds, I saw this old Ken Bates quote pop up on a discussion about Leeds/Chelsea rivalry -

“I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the Football League. Their fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen”.
Can you imagine if Gill or Henry said that about City? Maybe replace fans for owners. It does make our verbal spats with the Hateful 8 seem very tame.

Leeds fans were no more than pond life. They still cause trouble now. Go back a couple years when they jumped a barrier and attacked the goalkeeper. Believe me they will be a problem in every ground they travel to!

Or just put the nut on him and say stich that you cockney cnut

We didn’t walk down Wembley Way after this game and saw four of these sort of things break out.

Not saying it’s anything major, the fighting was mainly started by City fans reacting to Arsenal fans giving us shit.

But I’ve never met an Arsenal fan who’s had anything but negativity to say about us. Every time I’ve been there, all I’ve heard is the usual City Bingo stuff from their fans.

Not as threatening as Spurs, but more bitter and full of shit.

Fat bloke in the white T-shirt and Arsenal jester hat, getting twatted about by a City lad half his size? That’s that Booom! dickhead off Arsenal FanTV and Storage Wars UK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.