Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree & 1 major reason our defensive wall is easily broken when playing the quick counter, he is far to slow & sometimes I've seen him blowing g out of his arse.

Jury is still out imo

Dino has shown you dont need to be that big powerful DM just be able to move the ball quicker suporting both box's & for me get back into position far quicker

Rodri is a good kid but is he & has he been good enough imo him, LB & our shocking finishing over the season has been 3 major factors
WOW. Delusional.

Rodri has been class in most games he has played this season.

Will be a star for us for many years.

I think it could well be Bernardo or Jesus ( if we can get a high class replacement)
Jesus another player I would move on, not a chance hes City next 20-25 goals a season player

Great kid, works hard but he is paid to score goals.

When we have wingers on the same amount or more goals then its a worry for me & Citys next 5 years or so

Class act are you sure??

I respect your opinion but class act not a chance
I would also add, he has replaced probably one of the best and most underrated defensive midfield players in the world in Fernandinho, that alone in your first season is a impossible task.

Maybe, but when I've seen Phil playing for England under-21s or taking apart Liverpool, he's so much more suited to right side of the attack, like an old-fashioned inside right.

I fear we might be losing someone this summer that we don't expect. You can never have enough good players but Torres coming in will only complicate matters further.

I do hope it isn't Bernardo.
For his sake and that of many here, if that happens I hope it's Gundogan. :)

Jesus another player I would move on, not a chance hes City next 20-25 goals a season player

Great kid, works hard but he is paid to score goals.

When we have wingers on the same amount or more goals then its a worry for me & Citys next 5 years or so
Agree with you on this, I like him as a man, but he simply has not got the self belief to be a high class striker.

For his sake and that of many here, if that happens I hope it's Gundogan. :)
Don't get the hate for him and Pep rates him highly, enough for me.

But in saying that I think we could replace and improve in terms of age, mobility and power.

we will have to agree to disagree on Rodri...

I recon there would be a big split on Rodri, like I said hes a good player but for me he doesn't have that speed & lacks that quicker movement like Tolmie says we are not moving the ball quick enough from CH, CM to the fwd line

We have been spoilt with Yaya, Dino & now Kev in CM but imo it needs sorting & if we do manage to pull Koulabily & Ake off to play alongside Laporte & Garcia then Dino would be my 1st choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.