Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you on this, I like him as a man, but he simply has not got the self belief to be a high class striker.
As others have pointed out Jesus is the age Sterling was when he arrived, if he grows lke Raheem, Jesus will be a great player for us.

Maybe, but when I've seen Phil playing for England under-21s or taking apart Liverpool, he's so much more suited to right side of the attack, like an old-fashioned inside right.

I fear we might be losing someone this summer that we don't expect. You can never have enough good players but Torres coming in will only complicate matters further.

I do hope it isn't Bernardo.

Well Bernie hasn't exactly played like his heart's in it, apart from when Kev was out he's been a squad player if we're honest. There's just no room for him and Mahrez in the same side.

As others have pointed out Jesus is the age Sterling was when he arrived, if he grows lke Raheem, Jesus will be a great player for us.
You could be right, I believe 1 problem Jesus has is the extra touch or the flick he has to do whereas when he takes it 1st time then boom he gets a goal but misses far far to many.

I’m as keen on Bernardo as anybody but I do have doubts that his heart is fully committed to us. He works just as hard as he ever did but doesn’t seem to be enjoying his football at the moment. I’m going to break ranks here and suggest that he owes us nothing and his happiness and career progression are paramount. If that means he moves on then the club should once again show how classy they are and facilitate a move. On the other hand, perhaps I’m being a pillock and he’s just having a bad run of form. I’m hoping for the latter.
Nah! Pay closer attention. Bernado might be the MOST City player on the squad. His disrespect during the honor guard wasn't an aberration. He often embodies the feelings of fans. He's one of the few who still point to his badge. Even in nondescript situations. Like taking pictures.

Sure he may not be happy with the playing time he got this season (and it was a travesty that he was sacrificed for Dave) but he is So fucking City!

He's got a cool name, that's how you know he'll be a superstar.

Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Aguero... There's no Steve Jones lighting the football word afire.

Never doubted his talent, just a lack of belief, his head drops as soon as he misses a chance. Something that can't be taught or acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.